• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

3D positional audio

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Nice! Myself, I use a well known games peripheral manufacturers surround sound headphones most of the time, they work rather well, but not everyone wants to lag-out £80. I might well give this a try. Not sure how well it will work with my onboard audio, it's already 5.1 surround sound (Sound Blaster Cinema 2) by default.

Thread starter #3

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
It'd be nice to see a few other options as well stuff you hardly see in games today like what was it EAX audio and prologic surround in game etc. Haha yeah my old flatmate had a nice Creative setup, hardly anyone seems to buy those big speaker setups today along with the cards. I still remember all the rage in the 90's with Creative. Would be nice if quality audio became a big thing in games again.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/4g69j2
I dunno why the silly forum thinks its media lol whatever. I would say bad bot but it broke and dunno if Clinton ever fixed.