• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

3D positional audio

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Nice! Myself, I use a well known games peripheral manufacturers surround sound headphones most of the time, they work rather well, but not everyone wants to lag-out £80. I might well give this a try. Not sure how well it will work with my onboard audio, it's already 5.1 surround sound (Sound Blaster Cinema 2) by default.

Thread starter #3

DZS

Survivor
Backer
It'd be nice to see a few other options as well stuff you hardly see in games today like what was it EAX audio and prologic surround in game etc. Haha yeah my old flatmate had a nice Creative setup, hardly anyone seems to buy those big speaker setups today along with the cards. I still remember all the rage in the 90's with Creative. Would be nice if quality audio became a big thing in games again.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/4g69j2
I dunno why the silly forum thinks its media lol whatever. I would say bad bot but it broke and dunno if Clinton ever fixed.