- Mar 28, 2018
Didn't want to make a bunch of threads so i'd rather spill all of my current ideas right here.
- Improved gore - Shotgun = splatter a head into pieces, bateman = half of the head no more, Rauser Rig = A visible hole, sharp melee weapons such as machete could chop down arms and sever heads, blunt weapons could break bones. Depending on the power of the weapon, the amount of damage would be different.
- Light attack and heavy attack - You could say that this idea connects with the first one. Simple left click would perform a light attack, which let's say wouldn't do that much visible damage, except for some minor wounds, bleeding, cuts. Then the heavy attacks (for example Hold left click) would be fatal such as bashing heads into pieces and choping off arms. Ofc both light and heavy attacks would consume stamina (heavy attack logically consuming a lot more)
- Taunting - There could be a situation where you'd want to attract zombie's attention to distract it from someone or something and if you have no item that could help you with it, this feature would be nice. Something like a shout or any loud voice to get the zombie to look at you.
- Clean water ponds/rivers - I think this is pretty self explanatory.
- Fruit trees (apples, pears)
- Bikes - In case you run out of gas or have trouble finding any, I think it would be nice if there was a vehicle in the game which doesn't require fuel.
- Security cameras - I mean, the game already is pretty complex electricity and its preping wise so something like security cameras wouldn't surprise me