• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

A history of death

Thread starter #1

Burr Worntusk

The Cone Worrier
Backer
Just had an idea, no clue how it would work but it's a suggestion not a full working model :) I know, and accept, my character is going to die. He/she is going to die again. And Again. Lots. I would like on occasion of perhaps a truly gory or violent end to be able to re-visit the location as my new survivor self and be able to see my former corpse, or at least remnants or even just the blood spatters from his demise. I know you intend players to be able to effect the environment with signs etc so some perpetual corpses or such might be fun even if they 'clear' over time.
Imagine scouting out a building that looks like it was previously occupied to find a fresh body in an upstairs room with a revolver in it's hand and a hole through the side of it's head. Chilling.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like this, I just think that there would need to be a limit of 1 corpse per re-spawn... because if not even I would have fun if I got bored littering a street/building with them :p, which may cause server problems.

But besides that it's a cool idea, this also made me think about giving a corpse a proper burial to help with group moral... I can't imagine it would have any effect on you burying yourself of-course but an interesting thought at that.