• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

A quick update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hello all,

Just a quick update! We’re all on the grind building and patching. The build rate right now is far too frequent so releasing keys just isn’t possible yet. We are making good progress and we’ll have them to you as soon as possible.

We have also started working on our trailer along with the Steam page as they’ll both be needed even for a release to backers, so that’s something to look forward to in the coming weeks! You will be downloading backer builds via Steam with keys provided via Humble.

On the 11th, we released a small thread in the General Discussions in regards to back story and community driven lore. The results so far have been fantastic, thanks to @Dr. J @LonelyBeaver @fresh1026 and quite a few others. The journal entries have been pouring in and we now have well over a 100 to work through and introduce into the project. If you’re at all interested in providing some lore or back story in the form of a journal entry, please consider checking that thread out here. I will be expanding on this thread greatly over the coming days to include a few great templates created by @Num47 so check back on it!

Below you’ll find a handful of screenshots. Like I stated above, we’re working on a trailer and the store so things are coming together. I’m sorry this update couldn’t be more detailed and obviously include a release date. At this stage, we’d just like you all to know we’re doing our best to get the game to you guys in a state worth calling a beginning. As always, you can reach me anytime on the official discord here. :) Thanks guys, you'll hear from us shortly!

Some of the community lore

Some templates we'll use created by @Num47

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Good stuff, anxious to see the write up on the store page and what not. @Num47 I'm digging the templates, I'm sure they'll be put to good use.

Keep plugging away guys, the hard work will pay off!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
The first screenshot makes me want zombies to float dead in water, second screenie made me giddy and the thirld looks like the location of the un-named/blank area? :p:D
Thanks for that little update man.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Good stuff, anxious to see the write up on the store page and what not. @Num47 I'm digging the templates, I'm sure they'll be put to good use.

Keep plugging away guys, the hard work will pay off!
Yea, hopefully some of our resident trolls will voulanteer to be Black Island's Most Wanted :D

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
When you say keys are provided by humble do I have to register with them to make sure I get mibe when they are released? I backed on the kickstarter.
I did use the search option to look for the answer but couldnt find anything so sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered 99 thousand times.
Great screenshots btw. Can not wait!

Thread starter Admin #7

JB_

Developer
Developer
When you say keys are provided by humble do I have to register with them to make sure I get mibe when they are released? I backed on the kickstarter.
I did use the search option to look for the answer but couldnt find anything so sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered 99 thousand times.
Great screenshots btw. Can not wait!
No need to register, they'll be sent via humble to your associated Kickstarter address :)

Angelo Kurt

Alien Zombie
Backer
I've been waiting for news, here they are !
Everything seems to go in the right way for the game, I can' wait until I have Survive The Nights installed on my computer to kill some zombies and make a team of survivors with other players !
Keep up the great work, you're awesome !
(Sorry if my English is bad ^^)

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I'm sure those graphics get better every time we see more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.