• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

A quick update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer1633

Backer
I agree waiting sucks however I would rather the devs release the game when they feel comfortable with it and not just release an early pile of unplayable junk to please the masses like so many other EA titles on the market now.

Daniel Jacobs

Backer
What is everyone on here excited for in STN? Lets raise hype even more!!!! I'm pretty sure that boarding up my own safe haven is probably what I'm most hyped for. Does anyone know if your able to put curtains up on windows or anything like that? :D:p

Computer1633

Backer
I am most excited about the power, seasons, and morality systems. I have been waiting a long time for a survival game of any type to have a real good power system, I think the idea of seasons is gonna be awesome, and hope very much the morality system works to discourage KOS.

Are there any new updates on when the game will be released. I'm not trying to be pushy haha i'm just really excited for the release :D can't wait to play it :)

way420

Survivor
Backer
:oops::oops::oops::oops: #F you guy's :oops::oops::oops::oops: I wanted a zombie puppy :) # Zombie Puppy o_O maybe sum Zombie stripper's to

Thread starter Admin #572

M A N

Backer
Will we be able to domesticate bloodthirsty wolverines to use as "guard dogs" for our bases?

Those things are mean little fuckers.

way420

Survivor
Backer
:oops: I want zombies on chains outside my doors and windows :eek: but friggin wolverines :D now where talkin

Status
Not open for further replies.