• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

A quick update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPingTrio

Backer
They need to release the game so I can find and occupy a house and get the electricity in so I can tune live into mayweather vs mcgregor fight. :D :D

What?

Backer
What is everyone on here excited for in STN? Lets raise hype even more!!!! I'm pretty sure that boarding up my own safe haven is probably what I'm most hyped for. Does anyone know if your able to put curtains up on windows or anything like that? :D:p
I dont think you can put up cutrains only wood boards I believe, but im not 100% sure. Im excited to just try and survive and live in different building and in the woods and what not.

lovebus

Backer
I dont think you can put up cutrains only wood boards I believe, but im not 100% sure. Im excited to just try and survive and live in different building and in the woods and what not.
putting up things like curtains could be a nice touch. The sheet metal across the windows are so Soviet. I can only hope for a more feminine touch.

Daniel Jacobs

Backer
Oh well! Still fun to think about living my dream of slapping some bed sheets across windows lol. Sheet metal and wooden boards are nice enough.:rolleyes:

Grooze

Professional base builder
Backer
Save the puppy

Grooze

Professional base builder
Backer
Hype starting to slow down for me... weeks and weeks with no real update and changlog sitting on 99% as it has been for around 12 weeks.... backed the game 3 years ago....
Same for me, no real update for a loooong time. we need an update. tell us what you are working on.

THERE WAS AN UPDATE TODAY : https://changelog.survivethenights.net/

Hype starting to slow down for me... weeks and weeks with no real update and changlog sitting on 99% as it has been for around 12 weeks.... backed the game 3 years ago....

Oh ! finally, someone that is realistic ! looks like they will be postponning the game as per major problem with the build, look for this kind of announcement from STN soon ... sad but it is what it is, the milking continues ! lmao

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
the milking continues ! lmao
Yup you're right... here you are again saying the same thing over and over.

If I am wrong then please do tell but as-far as I can tell, you aint even forked out the cash for it... so what you complaining about exactly?

Thread starter Admin #595

JB_

Developer
Developer
Oh ! finally, someone that is realistic ! looks like they will be postponning the game as per major problem with the build, look for this kind of announcement from STN soon ... sad but it is what it is, the milking continues ! lmao
Go away troll no one likes you.

Thread starter Admin #596

JB_

Developer
Developer
Please do not respond to @Bazster he's a bitter confused old man. He purchased STN thinking he was getting a AAA polished finished game. Has no idea what goes into development, has provided ZERO constructive criticism or help here on the forums his post history will show he has done nothing but complain about delays. Please do not feed him, for some reason he refuses to move on with his life.

JB_ , instead of trolling the Forum you should be working on your so call Indie project to provide the keys to the backers like promised 8 months ago.

Thread starter Admin #598

JB_

Developer
Developer
JB_ , instead of trolling the Forum you should be working on your so call Indie project to provide the keys to the backers like promised 8 months ago.
Yeah..I'm the community manager if you followed this project at all instead of just checking in to complain you'd know that. ;)

Well then manage and ensure the backers will get the keys as expected or go drink your 28 cups of coffee donated by Grimsted

lmao !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.