• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

A very dumb idea

Thread starter #1

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Now there is no way that all of the TV's were destroyed due to the infection.... So if you have the power on and your house has a TV and DVD player you could find and watch DVD's...

Pro: Mental State increase and imagine watching a movie with the boys during a zombie apocalypse

Cons: Generator noise and tv's make sound...

Thread starter #3

gamejunkie25th

Backer
This idea depends on what DVD's get put into the games old chap!

Tally Ho!
Even just a generic old cartoon from who knows when.... or maybe even.......

Thread starter #5

gamejunkie25th

Backer

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
I think the DVD idea is good only problem is copy right. Though they could just use the trailers or generic cartoons for the videos :p

duncan816

Backer
This is actually a good idea but I see a problem due to copyright maybe they could embed youtube into it to get around it, that way you can just search for videos and watch new vids instead of waiting for them to create some sort of movie or video and then rewatching them till they add a new one.

TheLatinoPope

Generic NPC #42
Backer
maybe also zombie movies or flicks that lower mental state.

CmndrWolf

ok this show got cancelled after two seasons and no new ones or anything related to it has come out in a long time. Megas XLR it has had two seasons and no new episodes honestly it has gone unnoticed so copyright should not be an issue with this old and very awesome series back in the day. love and like the tv movie idea check out my radiostation thread for another type of media that could improve mental health.
Love the idea and I cant get enugh of it. have a good time with every ones ideas or your own ideas that we the fan base come up with good job I approve of this addition to the game o7.

I like the idea of having a TV but, putting real channels/working channels in the TV wouldn't really happen do to every/everywhere this is happening. So i would recommend making a TV yes but, make it so we can record yourself with the TV putting like a camera or a webcam on it and recording yourself and then when someone comes around to a TV that they have power to they can watch your message on the channel.

LiterallyCamperGoSTN

Peace soldier in undead times.
DVD's? Games? Watch movies? I mean, I would be impressed if the TV turned on to see static in a Zombie Apocalypse. Don't you think it would be cooler if even with no cable, the Emergency Evacuation Broadcast looped over and over, and gave us tips of a city where evacuation was supposed to happen?

I know my inmersion would be broken If I was watching Dawn of the dead on a DVD on a recently fixed TV.

Here:

TheDog88

community made tv shows. host a competition that lasts until alpha and the best 10 or so videos make it in-game. have them be submitted privately to the devs, and the devs decide what goes in game and what doesn't so people wont spoil it before going in game. i like the idea of mental health going up when watching movies. it would be nice to collect movies as well, so make them pretty rare. that being said, mute buttons on tv's and volume buttons are a must as volume should attract zombies.

Cookie

Officially Unofficial.
Backer
what about smart tv (Television), and youtube in smart tv ? :)
Please!!! :D

I don't know if this kind of stuff is possible now, but that would be awesome! :)