• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Abandon Asylum for insane people

Thread starter #1

Huginn

It would be cool with an abandon asylum with stringjakkets maybe some zombies walking around in a string jacket. Detencion cells etc

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
That's a cool idea, a very different unique type of building that could have unique zombies. Definitely a cool idea and would make an interesting home base if fortified, +1

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Should contain some unique and rarer items as well, maybe rare drugs/stims.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@Darkstar 影 - not sure the Dev team want 'unique' zombies in the game, even though it's an interesting idea. But I do like the idea from @DZS that rarer items might spawn in such a location, especially things like pain killers and antibiotics.

Who knows, I might just have to set up a base camp in such a location - I'd feel right at home!

DZS

Survivor
Backer
@Darkstar 影 - not sure the Dev team want 'unique' zombies in the game, even though it's an interesting idea. But I do like the idea from @DZS that rarer items might spawn in such a location, especially things like pain killers and antibiotics.

Who knows, I might just have to set up a base camp in such a location - I'd feel right at home!
It makes sense that rare and hard to find items or crafting materials spawn in difficult to reach locations.