• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Addiction System and Medications

Thread starter #1

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Having multiple medications that do different things to the body to help either with mental health, pain, infections etc etc, and also those medications have a possible addiction that with mess with the body with different ways of curing it.

Thread starter #3

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I agree! I always thought it was a little silly that in some games you could spam pill bottles and have absolutely no negative repercussions. Your liver will be alright with all those pain meds. (Yes, enough tylenol will give you liver damage)

What about alcohol as well?
Id say throw it all in , but that all goes to liver plus more since liver filters mostly along with kidneys so add it around like smoking that can cause relief on your psych but chance for addiction goes up over time usage and also messing with your lungs giving you a lower sprint

Truth

Backer
Id say throw it all in , but that all goes to liver plus more since liver filters mostly along with kidneys so add it around like smoking that can cause relief on your psych but chance for addiction goes up over time usage and also messing with your lungs giving you a lower sprint
And all of the sudden you have lung cancer during a zombie apocalypse. Damn.

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
I like the idea that using med's can help with your metal bar, or possibly make it worst. Very nice!

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
This Would Be Excellent, I Could Drug My Play Things And Then Force Them To Work For Me, Because If They Do Not, They Must Go Through Withdrawal, Which Should Cause Damage.

Thread starter #13

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
This Would Be Excellent, I Could Drug My Play Things And Then Force Them To Work For Me, Because If They Do Not, They Must Go Through Withdrawal, Which Should Cause Damage.
and just like that you have slave trading in survive the nights, all i can think of is taken when Liam Neeson finds his daughters friend OD on the bed.

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
Thats what you get for KOS players who want to keep their mental health better so they cant just get around killing themselves

yeahh I dont want alot of players that just raid ya know I dont like that kind of stuff espically for this game thast why they made pvp

WasabiKicks91

Backer
An expert can identify the different types of mushrooms in the wild, wether they are poisonous or not. IF there are books in game that can aid you in identifying the species and genus of mushroom you could avoid taking the "risk" and there is "Spore Printing" one way to identify a mushroom. you place the cap on white paper and based on the color of the spores in the gills you can determine if the Mushy is deadly or friendly :) .