• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Aid Station/CDC Post

Thread starter #1

Michael Jones

Backer
Having aid stations or CDC posts made up of say white tents with medical markings would be a great addition in my opinion as it would make the game feel even more post apocalyptic. You could even see black body bags laying on the ground or bodies on stretchers. This type of location would be a great spawn point for medical supplies or even food/water.

Norton

that guy who does things with sfm
Backer
I like this idea.
And it'd be nice since CDC (Center for Disease control) is not seen in games mostly, and I believe it'd look good in some area's around the map, perhaps a few humvees along with it?

You know, to add to the immersion?

Thread starter #3

Michael Jones

Backer
I like this idea.
And it'd be nice since CDC (Center for Disease control) is not seen in games mostly, and I believe it'd look good in some area's around the map, perhaps a few humvees along with it?

You know, to add to the immersion?
Great idea adding the humvees;)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Having aid stations or CDC posts made up of say white tents with medical markings would be a great addition in my opinion as it would make the game feel even more post apocalyptic. You could even see black body bags laying on the ground or bodies on stretchers. This type of location would be a great spawn point for medical supplies or even food/water.
Yes, this would fit in with the stadium that someone suggested aswell, being used as an evac center.

Thread starter #5

Michael Jones

Backer
That's a great idea Num47. The aid station in a stadium screams post apocalypse to me ;).

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.