• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

ALL MEMBERS READ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Strider

Undercover Mod
Backer
Suggestion Threads :

There is a sticky next to this one giving a guide on how to put your ideas up... Yes you do not have to adhere completely to it or go into as much work as I did (That was to really go full speed into it!) but at least put some effort in!

ISSUES :

Untidy!

I am looking at these threads and half of them are a complete mess that are really hard to understand, If I am struggling to see what they are all about (and i have more time to look) then the Devs are going to be clueless!

If you really want your idea considering for thsi then step it up a bit and tidy it up!

Nonsense being posted!

I am seeing so much nonsense being posted in replies! If you want to muck about then use the Off-Topic thread! These threads are supposed to be for submitting REAL idea's that COULD be implimented into the ACTUAL GAME! Either follow on SERIOUSLY with the OP's idea or don't post at all!

Posting your own idea's into someon elses thread!

DO NOT post your idea's into others threads! Make your own! The only suggestion within a thread should be in the first post by the OP!

Duplicate Ideas!

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! Any repeat ideas will get deleted!

If anyone needs help with their threads being made more presentable then ask :)

Strider​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.