• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Allergy system

Thread starter #1

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
When you spawn you should have a small chance of being allergic to certain foods and if you eat food you're allergic to you will start taking damage but you (or a friend) could use epinephrine to save you(rself)

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
I like it, make it random, and infrequent

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
That Would Be... Interesting, If They Do Add This, I Will Have to Find Some One Who Is Allergic To Canned Tuna, And Force Feed Them It.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Maybe I am just thinking about the negative, but if players know when they spawn that they are allergic to a food, or thing. They could just hurl themselves off an edge and die and re spawn without the disability and move on. Now a good way to fix that would be to not let them know till they used/ate the item, but then you would die cause you didn't have an epinephrine for your allergies that you haven't known about for your whole life. I like the challenge that comes with it and would be glad to have it. But then there are the people in DayZ that kill themselves so they can spawn closer to something instead of walking to it, so why not kill yourself to rid yourself of a disability.