• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Ammo Factories

Thread starter #1

JKFILLERCAP

Backer
You should be able to find a ammo factories, which can make a certain bullet type in quick succession but to do so you need 4 generators to power everything. Its makes alot of noise which attract hordes of zombie which means you only have 3-5 mins before the zombies start crowding your fences. The factory makes 10 bullets every 5 seconds and also you will need a large amount of materials to make a big supply for example 500 brass cases 10 kilograms of gunpowder and 500 brass tips to make a certain type and if you have a high enough computer skill you could change the factory production line to make a different type of bullet but it will use a different components and ratios due to bullet sizes and bullet types.

This is my suggestion thanks for reading and I hope it gives the devs some ideas

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
First I would like to say, great suggestion and welcome to the forums. Although I am not a big fan of the ammo factory. You make it sound balanced in your description but I see a couple problems. At a realism standpoint your probably won't find all those supplies and be able to carry it all, and also the average Joe probably wouldn't know how to run an ammo press. Then at a gameplay standpoint you are suggesting teamwork which is great but in some cases I can see this as being bad. A group of bandits would be able to use this system all better then a solo person would giving them a better opportunity then that of a solo player. And while that kind of obvious that multiple people are better then one, I think that one group will intend to take over one of these said ammo factories for their use only maybe leading to wars over such an functional building. I don't know about this one, I just see lots of issues.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
welcome to the forums as pineapple said but in my opinion why would an ammo factory be on an island that's mainly rural?

FuzioN

Backer
i like the idea however, there is things that make it possible without any sort of electricity, to make ammunition only your own strenght.

takes longer time ofc, but it is possible.

i feel that making bullets should be possible. i like the idea you made maybe they make these bullets at this factory to be prestine? also other players have chance of hearing you make them to steal/kill you so not only is the zeds the problem.

i really like the idea! :)

the idea of big crafting system is somthing i miss a lot in survival games like rust.

i think you should be able to find a personal ammo making machine but you cannot lift it yourself to your house, either find a house with it and take it, or you have to pull upp a car and move it towards it when you lift it you move very slow.