• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Amusment Park/Fair Ground.

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
My initial thoughts are that this would be a good place to let of some steam and piss around, maybe not on the rides although a working roller coaster and ferris wheel would be kick ass if possible in the future... the rides working or not would defiantly have parts to salvage.

Depending on the size and layout it may also be a nice place to set-up a safehouse.

Edit: I didn't have anything too big in mind, nothing like Alton Towers or Disneyland.

Davz Not Here

Backer
My initial thoughts are that this would be a good place to let of some steam and piss around, maybe not on the rides although a working roller coaster and ferris wheel would be kick ass if possible in the future... the rides working or not would defiantly have parts to salvage.

Depending on the size and layout it may also be a nice place to set-up a safehouse.

Edit: I didn't have anything too big in mind, nothing like Alton Towers or Disneyland.
local 'church' / 'main st.' fair ..... carnies were hired from out of town or w/e (this is an island .... might be pricey) ..... maybe a pier like in Atlantic City, NJ. / Wildwood, NJ. / or the all famous Coney Island (among others)

QLRA22

Backer
Amusement park, reminds me of the scene in L4D, I find it interesting, there is a trigger to stimulate the zombie group XDD

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Haha it'd be a cool addition, for sure. But on a foresty island with a colder climate?? Perhaps not as likely but just a little area with a few rides/carnie tents would definitely be an interesting and unique location.

I bet there would be a lot of competition among players to have such an area as their base too!