• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

An item to honor the passing of George Romero

Thread starter #1

lovebus

Backer
I posted this question in the subreddit, but that place doesn't get as much traffic as this forum so I am going to repost here.

"For those who don't know, George Romero is the father the Hollywood zombie and he passed away yesterday.

While the slow zombies in StN are already an homage to his legacy, I was thinking we could create some assets to honor him more explicitly. My immediate thought was to create some simple 2-D assets for billboards or posters, but I was curious what suggestions you guys might have."

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Well I think it's a great idea to honor the man that brought us here in a similar way to which we honored a different man that brought us here, FrankieOnPcIn1080p.
For those of you who don't know;
10830917_855631317830528_6076717620813763744_o.jpg F.O.PC 10-80.p
FrankieOnPCin1080p

Maybe it could be similar to that, a name carved into somewhere that you can't really miss. Maybe there can be a graffiti in a high-traffic area that says something like RIPGR
Might seem like nonsense to those who don't know, but it would be: Rest In Peace George Romero.
Or this could be as was said in another thread, and a tombstone could be dedicated to him in Old Town.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
That's simple. Just have one of his films or books in game. I support this!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Yeah I think he really deserves it, with STN being a zombie game after all. Such a shame he has passed away. Any item in the game to pay homage would be very nice and has my support!

Last edited:

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I posted an off topic article about his passing the other day. I think there's a cinema somewhere on the island. The idea of a billboard advertising a re-run of "Dawn of the Dead" somewhere (even a community showing in a municipal building) sounds like a great and quick thing the Dev team could do.
As I said in my other post, would STN even be here if not for him?