• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Anarchist's cookbook

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
That book in the wrong hands/head can do more worse than good...

At the moment the recipes are kinda a "global" thing and not really categorized... I much prefer that as it promotes the thought of experimenting checking what the parts do and asking others in-case you don't know a recipe.

Dunefan

Backer
Like this Idea but i really hope STN doesn't go down the 7 days to die or even worse fallout crafting list route, if there is one thing that put me off fallout it was an OVER extensive crafting list and in each game the need to collect mindless junk upon junk "just in case" it's eventually useful put me off!!(The worst part of FA was PIP boy whomever thought it a good idea to have a menu system you need to visit every 2 minutes that took a wait period albeit a short wait(pip boy), Ruined every Fallout game for me! please remember the old adage (Keep It Simple Stupid)

FallenEmber

Backer
I just want a more strict version of ARK's engram system. It forces co-op if you want the full build experience and can be partnered with a profession system to make a player driven in-game economy.