1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open apartment glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by m0j0SR, Jan 4, 2018.

1. m0j0SR

m0j0SR New Member Backer

Nov 9, 2017
    glitch though wall while in the top floor of the apartment building. drop to your death!

2. m0j0SR

m0j0SR New Member Backer

Nov 9, 2017
    also lagging on the stair, screen flash and your in the court yard, many yards from where you was

3. m0j0SR

m0j0SR New Member Backer

Nov 9, 2017
    done it again in the gas station,top floor out the wall, to the pavement behind the station! union point both times!

4. Kimokeo

Kimokeo New Member

Jan 30, 2018
    1. Can confirm the same glitch in the apartment wall. 3rd story stuck in a doorway and couldn't do anything but spin around, unloaded all my stuff on the floor to the wife then logged out/back in and found myself on the window sill outside and fell to my death. 2. Wife fell right through the floor 3 stories up and ended up dead outside on the ground. 3. Still having the occasional Z going through a wall or door. 4. discovered a very small amount of items that cant be taken out of cabinets etc. even with less then 20lbs carry weight.

5. Kimokeo

Kimokeo New Member

Jan 30, 2018
    Last night was awesome....running down the stairs in the apartment from the top floor trying to get back to my safe place, rounded the corner on the 4th floor and ran right out the wall to my death, it was bliss :p