• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

AR-15 parts and parts kits and completed rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

HiTManX666

Backer
have the parts be common, parts kits uncommon( just a bundle of related parts) , and complete rifles rare and if you could make them in various chamberings such as 5.56 nato 7.62 nato(.308) 7.62x39mm .300 blk etc... that would awesome thanks you for your time!

You

"Friendly In Cherno"
Backer
but it would be hard to find parts and maintenance it

Admin #4

EVO MARIO

Backer
If I preordered the game a while back when will I get it?? I'm not sure..

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
If I preordered the game a while back when will I get it?? I'm not sure..
Certainly not the thread to ask this, but it's your first post so you're off the hook this time. ;) :p

I see you've been a member on the forums for a long time, likely a kickstarter backer, however being this is your first post I'm not sure how much you've read up on so I'll provide a bit of info here.

You've backed the game so you'll be able to participate in the pre-alpha testing if you choose to as well as receive a copy once released on Steam. For the moment the pre-alpha testing is done as-needed. So far there has been only one test, with the 2nd test coming up soonish.

If you don't want to miss the 2nd round of testing I recommend you 'watch' the News & Announcements section of the forums by clicking this link ( http://community.survivethenights.net/forums/news-and-announcements.2/watch ) and make sure "New Threads" and "Emails" are selected. After that you'll receive email notifications whenever the Devs post any news or announcements in that section of the forums.

Also if you're interested, you can view the StN changelog to see what the Devs have been up to, they update this pretty regularly. A belated welcome to the StN forums. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.