• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Armored Truck/Bank Truck

Thread starter #1

Michael Jones

Backer
I think this would be good for driving at night or into hostile areas when you are transporting loot such as building supplies or equipment. I think the armored truck should be lockable and inoperable to anyone other than the player that locked it. Having a vehicle merchant in the game would be great so that a player could only trade or buy this vehicle as it would be valuable in securing loot while moving it from one location to another especially in a pvp situation. Loot is hard to come by sometimes so having a vehicle that could protect it after you have it would be a great addition in my opinion.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Big Ass YES from me. :D (apart from the vehicle trader ;))

Thread starter #3

Michael Jones

Backer
This truck should be hard to obtain due to its importance and advantage.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
This truck should be hard to obtain due to its importance and advantage.
I totally understand that :). Maybe they always need a lot of fixing up before use, I just don't like the idea of a trader (npc one) unless its a player.

But finding the right balance with any high value loot and how to obtain it is hard :)

Thread starter #5

Michael Jones

Backer
I totally understand that :). Maybe they always need a lot of fixing up before use, I just don't like the idea of a trader (npc one) unless its a player.

But finding the right balance with any high value loot and how to obtain it is hard :)
I don't think this vehicle should be findable personally but if it is it should require a very hard to find part for it to become operational.

nolruch71

In addition to the rarity of the vehicle, it should have extra parts aside from regular ones like spark plugs and batteries, and instead you would be required to find parts such as bullet-proof glass(these are just ideas)

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I was about to suggest this, and sure enough found it in a search. :)

I'd really like to see these in the game. I agree they would need to be rare.

Fabulous Joker

The Man with a Crazy Smile
Backer
But what weapons and traps players have to use to take down armored truck?