• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Assassin Garb

Thread starter #1
I didn't see this in the previously suggested thread, here goes.

In a world deteriorating, it is logical to assume that some would want to prey on the weaknesses of others. Groups of marauders or assassins should have their own outfits.

Modern assassin clothing would be comprised of a sleeveless protective vest, a black mask showing only their eyes, black cargo pants, fingerless gloves, and boots.

A more ancient look would be made of sleeveless black robes and pants, a hood, and a black mask covering the mouth.

This would help the silent killer blend in with the night.

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
STN is going to be a bit more focused on realism and i doubt that in the zombie apocalypse anyone is going to become an "assassin". The game is also going to be much more team focused than other games and there will be punishment for killing people just for fun so i doubt anything that would be made for killing others would fit into the game very well.

Thread starter #3
@NovaSniper I understand that. As I wrote this I felt as if the "one man on a killing spree" schtick would come across. I was using "assassin" as a loose term to give an air of mystery to raiders. Sorry if it came across differently.

While the game deteriorates a players mental health for killing people, raiders and murderers are still going to be a distinct possibility.

Raiders that want to.strike fast with minimal casualties would fit into this.

Moderator #4

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Show me a visual example of "Assassin Garb" so we all know exactly what you are talking about.

Thread starter #5
This would be the modern version.

This is the "ancient" version

If you can't see these, let me know, I'll try again.

@DemoCar82

Thread starter #7
Thread starter #8