• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Astronaut food aka Space Food.

Thread starter #1
I had astronaut food when my dad sent me and my brother some while he was deployed. My brother and i were confused as heck when we had em. We had dried ice cream, which was pretty delicious.

This type of food product (to me) should be a rare item to find and eat. You won't get any chance to eat something from space anywhere else. On the other hand, it could be a common food item to find in houses because i remember a few family members having em. Whats cool is that its dried and compressed, so you can have em around for a long time if you wanted to.
Why would anyone carry space food in their house? Because lets be honest..everybody has something weird in their house. Even @strategos2411 could have some weird strange stuff in his house :eek:

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
Basically MRE's, which would be more common anyway.

Space food sounds like a good idea, and also MREs, why not? I have both of those at my house(space food tastes like garbage, whilst MREs taste surprisingly good). Maybe if food goes bad, MREs and space food won't be subject to it? :3