• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

ATVs/UTVs/Quads/4-Wheelers

Louster

Yeah
Backer
I would love to drive around and go on supply runs in an ATV. I think UTV's would be kinda cool too though.

Applejaxc

Backer
I don't have a problem with UTVs if they aren't on every street corner.

Louster

Yeah
Backer
I think that it would something quick and easy to hop on and go somewhere. it would also be cool to have a crate on the back of it to do quick loot runs round a town as well.
Are ATVs very fuel efficient or do they burn through it? If anyone knows.

Thread starter #10

Madsl

The Meme guy
Backer
Depends what ATV you have @Louster a polaris 500 gets good mileage and better than a car.. But then again it depends on the terrain, so if your taking it at level speeds down a road it should have hella better milage than a car. But if your going in heavy mud and hard terrain it should burn equally as much as a car if not more. So ATVs are fuel efficient overall. Also UTV uses around the same ammount of cars maybe a little less but then again you can go in all terrains with it and it has more storage space than the ATV. Id say they should use a polaris 500 like this with baggage on the back.

Attachments

I've been hunting for a long time now and usually me and my family would travel in the woods on four wheeler. Seeing how this game has a nice hunting aspect,four wheeler are good off road vehicles. You could also add storage and attach trailers.

Thread starter #18

Madsl

The Meme guy
Backer
We need some kind of software to translate Dwemer to see if its sarcasm..
Anyway I love the idea of four wheelers as I made a post about it myself. I've got a polaris 500 in my garage atm :D

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
We need some kind of software to translate Dwemer to see if its sarcasm..
Anyway I love the idea of four wheelers as I made a post about it myself. I've got a polaris 500 in my garage atm :D
i dont think the software would even work

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
How about something like this.Similar just more functional.

gator.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: