• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Awesome! But here are some more thoughts.

Thread starter #1
I am just going to say WOW! YOU GUYS DID AMAZING WITH THE DESIGN!!! To have every house lootable and fortifiable is great! I love that. And with the added little side road homes and seemingly abandoned cabins it makes it feel awesome to walk around and explore. Though I love these aspects it feels a little lacking many times; for example, there are only (I think) 3 or 4 farm houses with their barns that go with it. I would REALLY love to see more of these farms and different variants like bigger, more renovated log cabins in the wilderness. I say this because when walking on the farm land I see much land yet only 2 buildings with only one being valuable; and I feel like there should be more (3? on every farmland and large cabins dispersed around) so there is that feeling of living away from civilization while not being completely homeless at a campsite or in a small shack with no storage).
There are certain areas of the map namely: above Sage Creek and Union Point, right above Old Town, The Airport, and the more middle part of the island that are pretty much barren with little to no good housing. This forces players to either a town or close to a town area or a farm house however there is little value in them as of now. As for my suggestion coming from this feedback, I had an idea of mini towns that are considerable looting places that are noticeably bigger than the road side housing areas and much smaller (maybe a 1/4th the size of Black Rock) than the bigger towns. It would be AWESOME to see these fill in the large barren areas so that a player's day to day looting doesn't get boring. Along with this I feel there HAS to be something to add to the Airport; like a large terminal that is a supermarket size and some little buildings of course.

I am not sure if it is too late to add these to the game or if it would take too much time to add and cause too much lag for the game but I do feel it is necessary to add more to the barren landscape places. I do believe that with these there would still be vast amounts of wilderness left for hunting grounds and exploring and getting lost (LOL) so there shouldn't be a fear of making a gigantic city map. Thank you!!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Perhaps a farmer would have built a couple of basic cabins on their land as holiday lets?

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Holiday Inn? Doc J you did it again. Quit with the idea spawninating.