• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Backed in 2015, no key

Thread starter #1

cooper4600

Backer
I was looking to support the game back in 2015 and can't find the original key. I'm pretty sure I didn't create a humble bundle account before I purchased, and when I request a new key it says there hasn't been an order with the email I provided. Any ideas?

Asus

Backer
"Sign into HumbleBundle click your name go to purchases or keys and see if you have anything. If you (humble backers only) have issues with the keys try changing browsers that works for some so give that a try or resend the order a couple times that also seems to work, They might just be taking there time aswell to come through. If nothing is working give it 24hrs from the last update then contact humble support. If you are a kickstarter backer send JB or a2z a message they can help you. https://www.humblebundle.com/resender Support email for kickstarter backers support@survivethenights.net Download available late this week"

from the discord