1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BACKER BADGES FOR ALL BACKERS!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JB_, Mar 3, 2015.

1. xTTLdZOMBIEx

xTTLdZOMBIEx Wowzers

Aug 13, 2014
    Great thanks for your assistance!

2. Pydda

Pydda I have no clue what im doing. Backer

Wednesday
    Glad to help!

Cheers,
    Pydda

3. Aphonia_Mute

Aphonia_Mute Member Backer

Aug 29, 2017
    I guess because they locked the other thread people will talk in this one now? xD

4. Aphonia_Mute

Aug 29, 2017
    Soooo....

What are people currently playing while they wait for STN? Myself I play ArmA 3 Exile and love killing bambies that look lost on the coast... xD

fresh1026 likes this.
  5. KushBluntsLA

KushBluntsLA New Member Backer

Apr 20, 2016
    Yeah sucks as they locked after my long post and in my opinion no one will be active on forums due to getting somewhat of a release day as poster stated that they are sending builds out tomorrow (which is kind of stupid why not just send today how much can be really done today just send but hey I'm not a game designer so idk ) Which means we will not get the game to earliest and most likely not Sunday as approval takes 3-5 days and its weird to just not say the release date and day for wednesday as that's 5 days away well 6 but giving that extra day to let everyone know. To me it sounds like next Friday we will be able to play which leaves those waiting much longer of them stewing in their hate which I hate to say and see the mixed reviews coming in which is dumb I think if it's not based on Mostly gameplay although transparancy is still a factor when reviews go out ( i think that's why they are pulling from seeing in store without on wishlist and direct link to stop people from seeing reviews by just browsing there catalog of games in my opinion which I do get right ?). So to everyone waiting see you next Friday unless ( subject to change ) says something else and maybe might not even get a release till further which is always a possibility

6. JB_

JB_ Developer Staff Member Developer

Jul 25, 2014
    Please create your own thread if you'd like to discuss our development and delays do not derail others.

Pydda and OhDemGames like this.
  7. pothead potato

pothead potato Member Backer

Oct 19, 2017
    um one question about the game it wont be like rust with the player models will it

8. Happpy

Happpy I bite! Backer

Friday
    Really nice of you - can't wait to try this one out!

9. OuTuSorsOuJteSors

OuTuSorsOuJteSors New Member

Dec 5, 2017
    You don't need the badge you know ?!! If you got your keys you will play. That's all

10. JB_

Jul 25, 2014
    Backer badge will give you access to backer section here. If you have a discord account also mention the name in the PM to me. Moving forward it will be important for the team to have a small base of people they can easily connect with. You do not need your backer badge to play only to have a better shot at communicating with the rest of the backers and the team.

Nunya likes this.
  11. Sundy

Sundy New Member Backer

Friday
  12. Nunya

Nunya New Member Backer

Aug 3, 2017
    What if you received the game via gift on pre-order? Does that still make you a backer?

13. Pydda

Pydda I have no clue what im doing. Backer

Wednesday
    As you notice under your name. Yes.

Edit: Or maybe only if you paid for it, idk. I paid my as a gift and it was fine.

Cheers,
    Pydda

14. Thegreathoudini

Thegreathoudini New Member

Friday
    Can’t wait for the game to be released

15. HOUNDS OF FURY

HOUNDS OF FURY New Member

Friday
    Can't wait to get into the game wish I could play alpha and not wait cause its sitting in my library and I'm so eager to play it man!!

16. Aphonia_Mute

Aug 29, 2017
    Hey Devs.. As backers, Can we get an in game item or something that shows people we backed the game? Im thinking small like a little arm patch or something we can sow onto our T-Shirts or something, Its not essental or even needed but for one I'd love to have something like it to show I supported the game in the early stages in game. Yes or No I'd be happy with or without it :) would be something cool for the supporters though.. As long as we get nothing extra that a normal non backer I think everybody would be cool with it... Hmm who knows could be a silly idea.. its late im tired and wired xD

Grypo likes this.
  17. JB_

Jul 25, 2014
    We'd thought about this along with perhaps a gold nametag?

OzzFreak, FORBID and weea like this.
  18. KA'MO

KA'MO New Member Backer

Jan 15, 2017
    WANNA PLAY !!!! :)

19. Hummer3711

Hummer3711 Member Backer

Aug 13, 2017
    i play....but only on myself

20. CanoChouch

CanoChouch New Member

Nov 6, 2017