• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Backer Release Plan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Guys please have another read of the update :) short form: Keys go out on the 24th then servers will come up shortly after but they hope things are stable by the 1st - Update:
We’ll be releasing keys beginning on the 24th of this November, yes 2017! That’s a Friday but you’ll not be ‘playing’ on Friday. We’ll spend that weekend testing server spin ups with you (hopefully you’ll be chatting with us via Discord)
There will be another update before release from JB aswell.

Just on a quick side note i think alot of you are way to overhyped for this release it is prealpha and very much barebones it is not what many of you are expecting so please try not to overhype yourself and another thing coming up alot is "Will cars be in" and the answer to that is no not for the first few builds. Have a good day or night all :D

Edit - i would tag everyone asking above but eh well i cant be bothered lmao.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
If that's the way you interpreted the caveat, I think you're cherry picking your update blurbs. The expectations have been set and clear for a while now. In truth, the backer release plan announcement quite literally says this isn't what they wanted to release, or what they were necessarily "ready" to, but they are, precisely because of this wanton cynicism in the face of what most of us could really only describe as open and honest dialogue through and through.

I guess this kind of deliberate misrepresentation is a symptom of a larger problem with the world and people in general. No longer are people awarded the benefit of the doubt preemptively, their comments given the best possible connotation until confirmed to be otherwise, now everyone is a charlatan, everyone is guilty until proven innocent and everything you say is stripped of all of it's context in advance, so it can be construed to match the audiences neurotic expectations of fiendish motivation.

IS that short form for it wasn't what we expected but told it was?

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Guys please have another read of the update :) short form: Keys go out on the 24th then servers will come up shortly after but they hope things are stable by the 1st - Update:
There will be another update before release from JB aswell.

Just on a quick side note i think alot of you are way to overhyped for this release it is prealpha and very much barebones it is not what many of you are expecting so please try not to overhype yourself and another thing coming up alot is "Will cars be in" and the answer to that is no not for the first few builds. Have a good day or night all :D

Edit - i would tag everyone asking above but eh well i cant be bothered lmao.
I am just happy to be on the 10% side of things to report the first stages of backer bugs.

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
If that's the way you interpreted the caveat, I think you're cherry picking your update blurbs. The expectations have been set and clear for a while now. In truth, the backer release plan announcement quite literally says this isn't what they wanted to release, or what they were necessarily "ready" to, but they are, precisely because of this wanton cynicism in the face of what most of us could really only describe as open and honest dialogue through and through.

I guess this kind of deliberate misrepresentation is a symptom of a larger problem with the world and people in general. No longer are people awarded the benefit of the doubt preemptively, their comments given the best possible connotation until confirmed to be otherwise, now everyone is a charlatan, everyone is guilty until proven innocent and everything you say is stripped of all of it's context in advance, so it can be construed to match the audiences neurotic expectations of fiendish motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.