• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Backpacking Stove

Thread starter #1

Vincent

Backer
I recently went on a two-week backpacking excursion so I guess backpacking is still in my mind. I think it would be cool to be able to cook food and what not on a backpacking stove. I think if you were to make this realistic like require the player to have a white gas fuel canister and matches or something of that nature to make the food edible.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Do you see this as a pick-up item, or something you might craft from some tube, parts of an indoor gas cooker and a propane bottle? Either way, I like the concept.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Do you see this as a pick-up item, or something you might craft from some tube, parts of an indoor gas cooker and a propane bottle? Either way, I like the concept.
S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the outdoors department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Sage Creek, Black Island... retails for about a 50 bucks, That's right Shop smart... Shop S-Mart, you got that?
:D

Thread starter #4

Vincent

Backer
I never thought of having the stove be craftable. I think if you were to have it craftable or a pick up item it would be a great addition to the game.

Thanks for commenting on the idea.