• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Balaclava for Bandits

Thread starter #1

Maxime

Backer
This should be great to have a balaclava like this on STN. what do you think ?

TheClassiness

I don't think it should be specifically for bandits, but yes, it would be pretty good to see complete masks in this game. This would provide quite a lot of warmth too, so if you wore it in the middle of summer to protect your identity it might overheat your character. That is, of course, if they don't show your name.

Bouncer

Deep Thinker
Backer
STN is not DAYZ

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
No really? Just because he made a suggestion that DayZ had (And many games had before it) . Doesn't mean he wants it to be like DayZ. So can everyone just stop with the annoying comments like that.

Other than that I love the idea of this!

TheLatinoPope

Generic NPC #42
Backer
I don't think it should be specifically for bandits, but yes, it would be pretty good to see complete masks in this game. This would provide quite a lot of warmth too, so if you wore it in the middle of summer to protect your identity it might overheat your character. That is, of course, if they don't show your name.
good point on the warmth. also bout not only bandits wearing this: some people (like me) would want to wear it just cause its cool.