• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Balconies

Should you be able to make balconies.

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

lukeimp

Backer
It would be good to be able to open a window on a higher floor of a building without breaking it, and making a ledge or a balcony their to snipe from. You could also make some small walls to take cover behind.

TheClassiness

Seems a bit useless to make a balcony if you already have a window. I understand the larger shooting arc, but I'd assume a few of the higher class buildings would have balconies anyways. Plus making a balcony would be very rickety. xD

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
At the current time there will be NO BUILDING in the game. But you can let the devs know you want to be able to build by spamming their mailboxes daily.

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
I think it would be cool to be able to put you generator on a balcony and nog have to worry about it getting stolen

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
well wheres the fun in that actually making me go into your house to take it ,might as well just steal everything else lol
I think it would be cool to be able to put you generator on a balcony and nog have to worry about it getting stolen

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I know just thinking from a bandits perspective gotta know your enemy to beat your enemy