• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Bank w/ Vault

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I was going to post the idea of a bank myself..... Yes from me.

Cookie

Officially Unofficial.
Backer
This isn't Payday 2 :p

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

FuzioN

Backer
When u ask or mean vault/bank what is it that you exactly what you mean you need to be specific.

Will other be able to loot it? and steal from your stash?

Will there by any risk of having it there?

I dont agree with having a 100% safe place to store things, but a safe you can get into your base with care and u need some things to move it into the house.

and once its there you can stock things in it, you can however blow it up(expensive and hard to get) and steal the items.

and getting the safe should be hard, first you need to find a safe then you need to find the key, or make an own lock wich requiers a lot of things to put together to make the lock for it to be safe.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
When u ask or mean vault/bank what is it that you exactly what you mean you need to be specific.

Will other be able to loot it? and steal from your stash?

Will there by any risk of having it there?

I dont agree with having a 100% safe place to store things, but a safe you can get into your base with care and u need some things to move it into the house.

and once its there you can stock things in it, you can however blow it up(expensive and hard to get) and steal the items.

and getting the safe should be hard, first you need to find a safe then you need to find the key, or make an own lock wich requiers a lot of things to put together to make the lock for it to be safe.
All that is cool but having a vault in a bank, should be ok only if you could remove the door e.g blowtorch, blow the loody doors off (hehe) and maybe pull them off using a large or mulitple vehicles.

But yes, nowhere should be 100% safe.

Edit: I know s not PD2 :p, but these tactics could also be used on normal/reinforced doors.

FuzioN

Backer
All that is cool but having a vault in a bank, should be ok only if you could remove the door e.g blowtorch, blow the loody doors off (hehe) and maybe pull them off using a large or mulitple vehicles.

But yes, nowhere should be 100% safe.

Edit: I know s not PD2 :p, but these tactics could also be used on normal/reinforced doors.
There is a problem u want, ONE place? where you can store items? or am i missunderstanding u? becuse then its not safe at all, plus everyone would want to be there, making the thing complete useless.

Instead of being able to have safe:s inside homes spread around the map.

i might missunderstand you here, tell me if i do :)

but yeah something where you can store items safer, would be nice to have and needed.

sure normal containers should also exist with no lock on it.

making lower tier houses so to speak being about having good traps and a door, later transfering into a safe.

But yeah.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
There is a problem u want, ONE place? where you can store items? or am i missunderstanding u? becuse then its not safe at all, plus everyone would want to be there, making the thing complete useless.

Instead of being able to have safe:s inside homes spread around the map.

i might missunderstand you here, tell me if i do :)

but yeah something where you can store items safer, would be nice to have and needed.

sure normal containers should also exist with no lock on it.

making lower tier houses so to speak being about having good traps and a door, later transfering into a safe.

But yeah.
I personally would not use the bank to store things (maybe a hostage), I just think there should be one because I imagine that there would be one on the island anyway, thats all I mean.

And small to medium safe/metal lockbox that you could have in your safehouse are probably going to be in anyway... my guess because there would need to be something better than a wooden crate.

:)