• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Barbed Wire Net/Barbed Wire Trap

Thread starter #1

Michael Jones

Backer
This would be a trap that is like a square sheet of barbed wire you lay on the ground and it slows/hurts enemies. It looks like a net and could be a cool item to add to the crafting menu.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Harpoon Gun that shoots barbed wire net.....now your talking.:p

Something like these would be OP but if it was only mountable/placed on a window, wall (maybe, maybe the RV) etc at your base and not a vehicle or carried then I don't see why not myself.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
I think a plain barbed wire would be suitable. I can't really find a lot of pictures on barbed wire nets (most that I found are razor wires, much more damaging). Maybe you could coil it differently for different environments as a trap?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I think a plain barbed wire would be suitable. I can't really find a lot of pictures on barbed wire nets (most that I found are razor wires, much more damaging). Maybe you could coil it differently for different environments as a trap?
That would be good you would also need to find some thick gloves aswell in order to use it correctly.

Any one played rainbow six siege, barbed wire on the ground to alert of player or zombie presence while slowing who ever down when walking through it. And no I don't mean with the added ability to hook power up to it cause if your wearing shoes then problem solved