• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

battery cables

Thread starter #1

Marco1997

Backer
i know it should be hard to do, but it would be cool if cars had a battery system. Let me explain better, if we let the car's light turned on let's says for 2 hours our battery would die and we would need to charge it, i know it is a useless thing but it would improve the gameplay a bit, i think!
and how i say car batteries i mean others! like making battery cables for every type of battery in game, for flashlights, cars, etc....

Moderator #2

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
Moderator #4

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
can you turn that battery to a light? that would be cool, if you could take thebattey of a car and use it to light a place, etc...
I'm not sure, I think it would be possible, but don't know if it's a planned feature or not :)

Davz Not Here

Backer
can you turn that battery to a light? that would be cool, if you could take thebattey of a car and use it to light a place, etc...
+1 .....

batteries should be interchangeable .....

I know one of the early PV solar cell people in the '60s (i have forgotten his name), used a car battery to light his house, and used the car to charge it. He would swap batteries around to keep them all charged.
I know some basic modern day PV setups that use car batteries, though they are the lowest battery type on the 'pole', marine deep cell batteries are better than car batteries, and the deep cell batteries made specifically for PV, Wind, etc are the best .....

maybe the devs can make 3-5 tiers of battery, from the basic 'D' battery - PV grade deep cell

Thread starter #6

Marco1997

Backer
+1 .....

batteries should be interchangeable .....

I know one of the early PV solar cell people in the '60s (i have forgotten his name), used a car battery to light his house, and used the car to charge it. He would swap batteries around to keep them all charged.
I know some basic modern day PV setups that use car batteries, though they are the lowest battery type on the 'pole', marine deep cell batteries are better than car batteries, and the deep cell batteries made specifically for PV, Wind, etc are the best .....

maybe the devs can make 3-5 tiers of battery, from the basic 'D' battery - PV grade deep cell
yeah that would be cool, but probably will give much work to do, let's see what the devs will do next!! they are doing everything fine until now, i will be waiting for the game, if i got more ideas i will share them with you all

Davz Not Here

Backer
yeah that would be cool, but probably will give much work to do, let's see what the devs will do next!! they are doing everything fine until now, i will be waiting for the game, if i got more ideas i will share them with you all
there is no such thing as "the work is to hard" for these devs ..... this is why there are seasons, weather, and alternating day night lengths based on the seasons .....

::looks at the devs:: .....
::cracks whip:: .....

"BACK AT IT KNAVES"

;)