• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Beach Zombies

SneakyBeakyLike

Can I have a me me
Backer
I think it would be cool that if someone was by the beach at night, you could see a hord of zombies slowly walking out of the water.
well that wouldn't really fit zombies would it? zombies are just humans that have been infected by a parasite or a disease why would they be coming out of the water unless mass amounts of people just walked into the water as they were being infected.

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I believe the STN zombies are more, reanimated dead type (Romero-style), so all it would take is a ship to go down and kill everyone on board to produce this.

However, I think dead bodies would become water-logged and fish food before they probably made it to shore. :D

SneakyBeakyLike

Can I have a me me
Backer
I believe the STN zombies are more, reanimated dead type (Romero-style), so all it would take is a ship to go down and kill everyone on board to produce this.

However, I think dead bodies would become water-logged and fish food before they probably made it to shore. :D
if you say that the zombies are more reanimated style will players turn into zombies after they die that would be cool to see

Last edited:
Moderator #5

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
if you say that the zombies are more reanimated style will players turn into zombies after they die hat would be cool to see
We've talked about all that before also. I would do some digging through some of the former threads that are still active, Suggestions threads, there is a ton of good discussions in those sections.

Davz Not Here

Backer
I think it would be cool that if someone was by the beach at night, you could see a hord of zombies slowly walking out of the water.
actually, for those of you 'against' this idea ..... this came up as a side note in some other threads about ship wrecks. The idea was that a ship wreck should occur in game (in real time) as an one time 'event' on a fresh server, and would;
A: release a zombie horde on to the beach (bodies washed up, those who drown walking on the sea floor)
B: a partially zed infested [possible] new base area (once cleared and taken by players)

this was also mentioned for a plane crash event occurring on the sea but ending on land

it's no so far fetched

http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/ship-wrecks.1627/page-2#post-31524

http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/ship-wrecks.1627/#post-28419

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Makes me think of... Zombie (1970 something) a zombie fights a shark underwater... can't remember if the zed bites the shark or if the shark wins (need to YT that one) it's not a Romero movie but generally follows the same zed rules...

Maybe it would just depend on the rule of how we turn... is it TWD style where no matter how you die you'll turn or is it an infection so you'd need to be infected to turn... either way zeds traversing underwater
it's no so far fetched
Edit: Also the reason I like this is I have been thinking of ways on which Black Island is kept populated by zombies (because we don't want them to go extinct...do we?) so any ideas of zombies appearing or making their way onto the island ie. ship wreck, plane crash etc is a good thought too me.

Last edited: