• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Bear Skin Coat

Meh, why not? It would be good camoflauge, and great for warmth. You should be able to make coats like these out of any animal to, like elk skin coats and maybe gloves or hats out of rabbit skin. It would make a good reason for people to hunt.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I think I have seen this talked about here and there, but yea I don't see why this shouldn't be an option. I like it! People look at you and all you have to say is "ya, that's right, I killed a bear." then walk stoically off into the woods.

jim

The Lords' Illusion
Backer
In my opinion the hat looks too overkill. Sure, the bear skin coat to look pimpin' but the bear on the top of the head has more of an aggression style and to be honest, in a zombie apocalypse I wouldn't spend the extra time to make sure I have a bears mouth over my head. Just my opinion. :)

Thread starter #7
In my opinion the hat looks too overkill. Sure, the bear skin coat to look pimpin' but the bear on the top of the head has more of an aggression style and to be honest, in a zombie apocalypse I wouldn't spend the extra time to make sure I have a bears mouth over my head. Just my opinion. :)
Other players and zombies will laugh at you! They'll think your uncool

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I think this and others like it would be cool for many reasons, main one: Being shot for being mistaken for the creature :D...