• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Beer Bottle Openers!

Thread starter #1

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Ok this is more of a joke than an actual suggestion. I figure with the slowdown on the forums and anticipation of the 2nd round of testing we could use a good laugh. Enjoy!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Damn that guy works fast :D

+1
Cool idea if you can't find one and although I don't drink, I can use the edge of any flat surface to open one :p... I do prefer the ones made from less important materials like the washer... handsaws and trowels/hand-shovels could still be used for traps/weapons even if they are rusty and unusable for their actual purpose... it would also be a great tool for me too trade with others for something else even if I don't use it.

Is there anything else these can be used for, I have never thought about it?

Edit: How about adding the corkscrew wine bottle opener to this?, it can double as a weapon.

kpmh2001

Standard Bearer for Failure
Backer
i can imagine the opening process being like dayz, open a can with a can opener get 100% open it with a kitchen knife get 90% open it with a fireaxe and get 40%