• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Bicycles

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Not sure how I feel about BMX in a survival game.. Just reminds me of GTA.

Toastmaster

Not A Racist Piece Of Bread
Backer
Homemade Bicycle

Items Needed:
20 Nuts/Bolts
2 Nails
1 Handlebar
1 Seat
2 Brakes
1 Frame
1 Chain

Tools Needed:
Wire Cutters
Screwdriver
Saw
Wrench

Description:
Build-a-bike. A non-motorized vehicle, propelled by the player which uses energy and increased hunger and thirst. It does not generate noise however and therefore does not attract zombies.

Description:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Linas

Backer
I would love to see this in the game. But i thing they should be pretty rare, because otherwise everyone will use bikes instead of vehicles for travel.

nolruch71

If they do happen to implement specific types of bikes, such as BMX, mountain, ect, the devs should consider having less storage space for each type of bicycle, the road bike having the least. (I've had experience with triathlons and usually they don't put any extra storage on the road bikes due to aerodynamics, beside a small carriage for your beverage)

true Nolruch. I really hope they have bikes in game but keep it real and dont Overpower the bike storage or else a guy will just keep a freaking generator and 5 guns and an axe and stuff like that all on a bike which wouldn't move anywhere with that load

Hurricane

A Shadow in the Dark
Backer
In my opinion tandems would be a funny addition to the game. Especially one with many seats like this 5-seat tandem:

It would also be cool if you could pick up your bike and carry it (obviously not in inventory) inside a building to hide it or put it in a trailer or tie it on the roof so that you have a backup vehicle if your car breaks down.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
I feel like we're getting a little ahead of ourselves throwing all these types of bikes in there and changing their attributes and such. If that was implied to be much later down the line then sure! Start out with a 'basic' bicycle though, I would say.

Overall, I feel like that would be a great idea though. People have bikes, so it makes sense to find them! And if I was in that situation, I'd be better off riding a bike than attempting to fix a car!