• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Blackboard

Thread starter #1

RaakaKarju

Backer
That blackboard to use give information to own friends or strangers in house, like what is lock code if you have put locks to doors when friend isn't in game and you are away when friend log in.

Blackboard either you find it or can graft it, that grafting part needs paint what isn't in game yet just some paint pail what i have seen some shops. One way how you can get it is just using saw and cut smaller piece from those blackboard what you find in schools.

Other type to use share info or give warnings is you can make signs and use paint to write note to sign, sign itself build on planks and size depends how many planks have used (1 plank:1 meter long and 10 cm width). Making sign it needs 4 nails/plank, support for sign made planks too and needs 4 planks and 16 nails (support is V shape so it's simplier not need any hole to ground for support)
This needs 2 new item in game, paint and brush.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Or draw giant phalluses? This reminds me of drawing dicks on trees. Do it A2Z team!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Is it just me, or did we see something like this in the concept vid.s /pics, where scrawled on a wall was "take what you need , leave what you don't".

Perhaps just text, not profain content. If might be harder to implement in the game.

But I do like the idea of @RaakaKarju at being able to leave messages for other players, either a creatable blackboard, or perhaps finding some paper and a pencil and writing a note?

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
But its so funny to graffiti random phalluses.

Yes the potential for leaving notes is a great idea.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I think I can see where you're going with this, @DZS … you're waiting for a spade to be available in game so you can create your very own Cerne Abbas Giant (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_Giant) for when the /dronecam option is available.

While that might amuse many, some might be offended. OK, this is a zombie survival game, with all the blood and gore that goes with that. But I'm not sure we need genitalia in the game as well ...