• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Books?

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I see what you've done, very logical thinker Luder :) Recipe's from recipe books. People would relate to that who play 7 days to die.

LUDER

Mighty God of Zimbabwe
Backer
I see what you've done, very logical thinker Luder :) Recipe's from recipe books. People would relate to that who play 7 days to die.
I haven't played while 7D2D has had recipe books lol but yeah. just thought it would be a good idea and instead of making you have to find recipes to craft stuff, you just get an advantage from finding the books.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I haven't played while 7D2D has had recipe books lol but yeah. just thought it would be a good idea and instead of making you have to find recipes to craft stuff, you just get an advantage from finding the books.
Its a good idea and makes sense, recipe books exist irl it'd be the perfect source of multiple cooking and baking recipes.

Could also use a recipe book to store multiple recipes in as sort of visual index for crafting recipes.

Last edited: