• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Bounty hunter community

Thread starter #1

Iain

Backer
Don't you hate it when someone has been working with you for hours and right when you turn you're back, you get shot in the back of the head, and They get walk into the sunset scout free with all of you're gear? Or a bandit has been hunting you're crew down or destroying you're base. Don't you just wan't to have them taken out of the picture? If a system like this is implemented some servers could actually have a government run by players. Taxes, outlaws and even criminal organizations would all be made easier if this was added to the game.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Well the players of a server are able to make whatever community they like as long as they can enforce it within themselves. So this idea isn't to shavy, I say why not go for it :)

Moderator #3

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I'd like to see Bounty Hunters in the game, maybe have it where the player themselves approches the group, tells them who to kill. Pays them the money and leave it to the BH's.

I don't think letting servers have a 'Government' is a good idea as it would most likely be based around the admins making it unfair and will deter players from playing on your server :)

Tally Ho!