• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Brewery

Thread starter #1

mattej

Backer
Before "the thing" it was a small familly brewery, supplying local tavern's with draught beer.

Now it's abandeoned and waits for the right owner. Will it be producing beer to ease the pain of the survivors?
Or perhaps medical alcohol to actualy help society?

What do you think?

If there is need for an alcohol (medical) it could be done quite easy, just gather some cones*, toss them into the kettle and make a small fire. Hello alcohol! (*maybe corn will do better)

Finndawg

El Sobreviviente
Backer
Sounds great, love the idea to use it to produce ethonal, easily run petrol cars off it as well as the sterile/medical purposes you could use 100% alcohol for.

Thread starter #7

mattej

Backer
Nice :) I posted this picture in your thread, hope you don't mind

CmndrWolf

I could see an in tier server have an event called brew fest were the survivors do a get together and drink some beer for the celebration. would be a mental health raiser because your meeting with others and having some beer.

CmndrWolf

try not to make to much noise to attract the zombies though ;)
agreed some people will have to be on gard duty some propane tanks with pigs leg would draw them to the meat stick attached to a bomb so the ones that are garding would have to be good snipers; and they can take shifts garding so they don miss out on the fun.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Was drawing something and thought the Island would have a Brewery/Distillery... gotta love the search bar :)

Quite surprised @strategos2411 didn't give this a thumbs up already :eek: and Strat Artois is my suggested brand of larger :D

Davz Not Here

Backer
this opens the door for some other questions ..... i did a brief search for the topic but can't find it (i am sure it's somewhere), here is just one of the things that come up.

drinking alcohol .....
- mood alteration - this might fall under mentality, though it would still be it's own mechanic. Alcohol can improve the mood of a person, or, contrary to their charecter make them foolish or even blindly violent. Affects motor skills, logical thought processes, gut and intestinal functions, and has serious affects on the central nervous system.

kpmh2001

Standard Bearer for Failure
Backer
Just remember, whenever your feeling sad, drink heavily, lots of drinks! probably not good for me be whatever, makes me feel better.
So maybe it could boost your mental stability if it was really low?

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Would be quite useful, could end up turning it into a molotov cocktail factory, give me somethings worth my time and i'll make you a couple of mollies