1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Bug with the door lockers

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Snow, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Hi all,

First, excuse my bad english because i'm french :)

Version of the game : experimental 0.1.1

I found yesterday a bug with the door lockers. I put 2 door lockers on a door, to keep some stuff safe, and it works pretty good for 3 or 4 cycles locking / unlocking.

Then it start to don't work, when I press E to set up the code nothing happen and I had to disconnect to use the locker again.

And now it always works for 1 locker only, then I have to disconnect to use the other locker. The first one I use always works, to use the other one I have to disconnect, everytime.

I think i'll use only 1 locker for the moment, I'm tired to disconnect everytime I want to use my stash :D

2. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Ok now the door is totally fucked up ...

I didn't have access to the locker so I disconnected to get access again .... when I reconnect, the door was open and locked.

So now I have an open door that is locked, so I can't close it anymore, I can't unlock it because I have a message that I can't lock an opened door :D

I don't know how to do this bug again, but I guess I do it too fast and maybe the server was not as fast as me :D

Attached Files:

3. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Destroying the locker with my gun solve the problem :D

Now I can use my door again and lock it, but I lost 1 lock :D

4. Subtle

Subtle New Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Sorry no one has answered you, I'm sure they are busy with game, I'm having issues as well.

I can't seem to place a lock at all on 0.1.2...

I hope this is resolved soon.

5. Rlyeh

Rlyeh New Member

Jan 28, 2018
    did you found the part for the lock by looting or did you just spawn them via admin?
    if you spawn the parts via admin, you can't place the lock!
    you have to find them from looting, then it works (just test it some min ago)