1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Bug with the door lockers

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Snow, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Hi all,

First, excuse my bad english because i'm french :)

Version of the game : experimental 0.1.1

I found yesterday a bug with the door lockers. I put 2 door lockers on a door, to keep some stuff safe, and it works pretty good for 3 or 4 cycles locking / unlocking.

Then it start to don't work, when I press E to set up the code nothing happen and I had to disconnect to use the locker again.

And now it always works for 1 locker only, then I have to disconnect to use the other locker. The first one I use always works, to use the other one I have to disconnect, everytime.

I think i'll use only 1 locker for the moment, I'm tired to disconnect everytime I want to use my stash :D

2. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Ok now the door is totally fucked up ...

I didn't have access to the locker so I disconnected to get access again .... when I reconnect, the door was open and locked.

So now I have an open door that is locked, so I can't close it anymore, I can't unlock it because I have a message that I can't lock an opened door :D

I don't know how to do this bug again, but I guess I do it too fast and maybe the server was not as fast as me :D

Attached Files:

3. Snow

Snow New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Destroying the locker with my gun solve the problem :D

Now I can use my door again and lock it, but I lost 1 lock :D