• Hello Guest,

We are no longer updating this forum. Please consider joining our Discord and Steam forum for the latest game updates, news or assistance. Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Buildings inside

Thread starter #1

Kacproc

I don't like the interior of the new houses its strange and different from the original kickstarter videos
there is newspaper and rubbish on the floor couch cousin are everywhere I don't like it
it looks static and weird
the old house interior had everything nice and clean less stuff in every room and it looked more interactive

when I make a base I don't want random newspaper (unless ii can clean it up)

the new houses design
they look beautiful but static the older ones were plain but I liked them more
in the kickstarter vids 3 things standed out to me
1 the vehicles they felt more then just forms of transport
2 the houses and that everything that I tought was in the scenery as a part of level design was a real thing I could interact with(eletricty boot ,garage door, huge gas sign,metal sheets, and more)
3 the wheelbarrow(that part blew my mind)

THIS IS my opinion
I`m not sure I worded myself right

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I'm not sure, but I think we'll be able to clean homes up. @JB_ ?

I think it would be nice to see a variety of interior conditions. Some homes with stuff scattered all around as if it were looted/robbed, some homes with furniture knocked over as if there was a struggle inside (either with robbers or zombies), and other homes seemingly untouched.

1) I'm really looking forward to vehicles, specifically I'd like to see how in-depth the Devs plan on going with them (what will be required to get them in working order, what will be needed to maintain them, modifications, etc). We haven't really seen anything for vehicles yet post-Kickstarter, so I can't wait until the Devs at least start feeding us some teasers!

2) Development as a whole is still early. Electricity will definitely be a thing (hopefully in the early phases of Alpha). Generators, home lights, fuse/breaker panels, stuff we saw in the KS concepts. From the Changelog: "In process for Alpha 1.0: Electrics (Probably one of the most important systems still needing implementation since it will tie a lot of features together)" Most definitely another thing I'm excited to see. Just about every game out there now that does have electricity of some form is pretty much it's own system, where as a2z want to have a system that can be integrated into the houses themselves in addition to being stand alone.

3) I'm almost positive we'll be seeing wheel barrows to manually haul things around, and likely some other manual & assisted forms of item transport as well.

Thread starter #3

Kacproc

I'm not sure, but I think we'll be able to clean homes up. @JB_ ?

I think it would be nice to see a variety of interior conditions. Some homes with stuff scattered all around as if it were looted/robbed, some homes with furniture knocked over as if there was a struggle inside (either with robbers or zombies), and other homes seemingly untouched.

1) I'm really looking forward to vehicles, specifically I'd like to see how in-depth the Devs plan on going with them (what will be required to get them in working order, what will be needed to maintain them, modifications, etc). We haven't really seen anything for vehicles yet post-Kickstarter, so I can't wait until the Devs at least start feeding us some teasers!

2) Development as a whole is still early. Electricity will definitely be a thing (hopefully in the early phases of Alpha). Generators, home lights, fuse/breaker panels, stuff we saw in the KS concepts. From the Changelog: "In process for Alpha 1.0: Electrics (Probably one of the most important systems still needing implementation since it will tie a lot of features together)" Most definitely another thing I'm excited to see. Just about every game out there now that does have electricity of some form is pretty much it's own system, where as a2z want to have a system that can be integrated into the houses themselves in addition to being stand alone.

3) I'm almost positive we'll be seeing wheel barrows to manually haul things around, and likely some other manual & assisted forms of item transport as well.
They had a wheelbarrow model in their FB page I believe

its just me with the homes I`m not a fan of living in a half broken down house with no ability to clean it up

I guess with the ability to clean the messed up houses up ill be happy to have a aspect of fixing the furniture, brurining the newspapers and cleaning the blood stains or something the aspect of keeping your house clean

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Davz Not Here

Backer
i like the idea of being able to clean the house up some, rearrange the furniture and such

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like the thought of that too, makes sense as-well as your going to need space for traps, appliances and people moving around etc apart from it looking clean.
+1 if possible.