• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cable Car

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
A cable car that could possibly go from Old Town or Griffin Pass or Pinewood Peaks to the top of Mt Baron.

It would also include buildings at either end where the car stops and could be used for numerous reasons.

Attachments

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Sound like a great idea, but it really sounds like it would be abused if you could build on it. Also, it you couldnt build on it, it would just be underused because you are basically a floating, slow target. Its a good idea, but it just seems to hard to balance. I would like to see it too though :D
Prob like many things will be added as a mod eventually. Good idea though.

Thread starter #4

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Sound like a great idea, but it really sounds like it would be abused if you could build on it. Also, it you couldnt build on it, it would just be underused because you are basically a floating, slow target. Its a good idea, but it just seems to hard to balance. I would like to see it too though :D
Yea, maybe you could just modify by adding some sheet metal to protect those inside while using it... it would be slow and noisy so you'd probably have to be nuts to want to use it a lot but I was thinking that it would be a smart way to move the more heavier items up the mountain that might otherwise be impossible to get up there without dying in the process but valid points you make.

Prob like many things will be added as a mod eventually. Good idea though.
For sure, if it's not in at some point... guess I'll have to make it myself then :D

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I have to admit I like the idea, but how would you power it?

Thread starter #6

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I have to admit I like the idea, but how would you power it?
Well you see it goes like this, find and capture unicorn then connect its ass up to power cable feed it on a diet of nacho's and chilli's to provide a constant stream of magical unicorn methane which due to its mystic properties provides endless power to the cable car.

Mongoose

Backer
Hmmmm...
A hand pulley, a sleeping bag and several bottles of that shit you put on blisters may suffice. :D

Thread starter #9

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Well you see it goes like this, find and capture unicorn then connect its ass up to power cable feed it on a diet of nacho's and chilli's to provide a constant stream of magical unicorn methane which due to its mystic properties provides endless power to the cable car.
Sorry bud no Unicorns, those things only exist in N Korea not Black Island.
:p

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Sound cool but ehhh I don't know...It could absolutely be useful for transport, but if you want to build on such an advantageous location like Mt. Baron, then you should have to bust your butt to do it

But as said previously, throw it in a mod!