• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Can you post screenshots of the stress test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Beast Mode Cowboy

Super skrublord
Backer
I know you can't make videos or stream survive the nights during the stress tests, but can you take pictures or does that fall in the same category as streaming and videos?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Shot's Fired!

*Dives into a foxhole*
@Madsl Giff this thread.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I know you can't make videos or stream survive the nights during the stress tests, but can you take pictures or does that fall in the same category as streaming and videos?
You are allowed and indeed encouraged to take screenshots of any bugs/glitches etc and upload them in the bug reporting tab in game

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Don't see how this is shot's fired, I'm asking a legit question :p.
True it's a legit question, I won't argue with that... But before you ask a question, use the search bar or read one of the posts from the dev's.

I am guessing you have as you said
I know you can't make videos or stream survive the nights during the stress tests,
So you understand that there will be no streaming... and if you read what the dev's have posted you know that screenshots for bug reporting and only bug reporting is okay.

My guess and this is just my guess, is that when/if a person takes a screenshot it would only be the dev's that see it along with the bug report in the tracker they have made, as we wont be posting the bug's we find within the actual forum for public to see... again that is just my guess and I may be wrong.

Ziaka

Backer
does anyone have access to the stress test yet? friday in my country and i've yet to recieve any StN stress test lubbin yet :(

Thread starter #9

Beast Mode Cowboy

Super skrublord
Backer
I believe stress tests are currently limited to the most active backers, and mods and such now. Since JB_ is in New York it'll probably be later in the day for you, if it is tomorrow.

Ziaka

Backer
I believe stress tests are currently limited to the most active backers, and mods and such now. Since JB_ is in New York it'll probably be later in the day for you, if it is tomorrow.
that is indeed flawed logic. should be based on who backed first not who talks the most on forums. I was part of the original kickstarter so I should be given preferential treatment over anyone who backed after I did regardless of how often they post here.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
that is indeed flawed logic. should be based on who backed first not who talks the most on forums. I was part of the original kickstarter so I should be given preferential treatment over anyone who backed after I did regardless of how often they post here.
There has been some internal testing with the a2z staff and community mods, the public release will be posted in the backer section, so ALL backers can access it. (I don't know when so please do not ask lol)

'Active members will get it first' means that anybody who has backed/has their backers badge, and is on the forums, when the link is posted will get it first, as opposed to those that are not on the forums when the link drops.

EDIT - Access to the public release of the stress tests has NOTHING to do with post counts and how active people have been on the forums since they launched!!!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
'Active members will get it first'
This is the bit that confused people, and was a minor error to say but I can't blame @JB_ for that he's not had much sleep at all. Because with posting it up, the people that are online will be the first to see it anyway :p.

And thinking about the lack of sleep, at some point in the near future get some R&R.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Status
Not open for further replies.