• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Car Heaters

Thread starter #1

Substancer

I think cars should definitely have electric heating system running on car battery.

That means car batteries which i think are a great idea. Here could be some rules:

Needed to run the car (another vital part)

can be charged by car when engine is running or generators

this in turn could mean running your engine at night (draws zombies ect) and a temporary dependency from generators.

car batteries suddenly dying in the middle of the night....

having to leave the engine on....

This idea came to me when i noticed little mention of anything for warmth but fires (in a car i dont think so) and house heating (also not in a car)

thanks

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
If the game has body temperature as something you need to regulate I think this would be a great idea. Instead of building a fire you could use the heater in your car. Its a very good detail to add to the realism of the game. Although this game takes place on an island so we really don't know what kind of temperate its going to be like, although from the type of trees I would guys its pretty seasonal, so I could see this being a great addition to the game. Thanks for posting!