• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Car Wash

Thread starter #1
***Keep in mind that i have no idea how the car system in the game works, i figure if you ran over zombies your vehicle will get messy,thus having problem seeing through the thick blood and guts on your window.***

Imagine this, your car is messier than a strip club's bathroom. The smell is so disgusting that it attracts zombies to your car. You don't want your precious car to be ruin (then again you could find another one). You stumble across a abandoned car wash, all you need to do is to turn on the power. You turn that bad boy on, and put your car in for a good ol spit shine. Your car is now squeaky clean, it may have damages from previous encounters, but thats nothing to worry about. This could also bring people the idea to start a car wash service.
It can be the traditional drive thru or the "do it yourself" ones.

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
Your could charge people to use it.

danalpatt

Backer
that could be allot of fun or even just being able to find a pressure washer and be able to toss it in the truck or trailer and bring it home so you can use it the ie gas powerd or electric

maybe you could even do a car wash home service in that case. load the truck up with the pressure washer and go door to door trying to give car washes for small amounts of money/gear so somthing like
hey ill wash ur car for 2 9mm bullets or 1 can of food just no beens i been farting up a storm the past few days :p

+1 for some sort of wash system down the road

edit when u load the washer to go door to door u will probly want your generator and a few buddies with you incase it goes south... ie them 2 9mm bullets u ask for end up in ur head

darkfire1321

Backer
I can see this thing all in my head on DayZ. A guy dancing and playing the car wash song (Posted by Oshawott) and charging people to use the car wash.

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
I can see this thing all in my head on DayZ. A guy dancing and playing the car wash song (Posted by Oshawott) and charging people to use the car wash.

seriously you're talking about Dayz. This game is much different and I personally think it's better then Dayz

darkfire1321

Backer
seriously you're talking about Dayz. This game is much different and I personally think it's better then Dayz
I never said it was better or not -_- and who knows, (though very unlikely)maybe this game will be a bust. no one knows except the devs.

BABYBLACKHOLE

Tiny darkness
Backer
I imagine water will be a scarce resource, perhaps relieving yourself on a dirty windscreen is an easier proposal?

darkfire1321

Backer
I imagine water will be a scarce resource, perhaps relieving yourself on a dirty windscreen is an easier proposal?
Hmm...maybe zombie blood on a sponge :D But onto more sane proposals maybe cleaner chemicals in a spray bottle with some rags?