• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

CARDBOARD BOX

Thread starter #1

Solid_Snake

O.G. survivor
Backer
As I'm sitting here in this bush smoking my cigarette watching zombies casually walk by I get a codec call....... Snake come in snake! What is it Otacon! You can equip your Cardboard box by selecting it in your inventory screen then holding down R2 button and use the right stick to select it in the menu. Damn it Otacon A2Z didn't give me my cardboard box!!!! Well try using CQC by hitting the action button! Sorry Otacon cant do that either!................SNAKE?!?!?!?! COME IN SNAKE!?!!!?!!!SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colours

Survival Aficionado
Backer
As I'm sitting here in this bush smoking my cigarette watching zombies casually walk by I get a codec call....... Snake come in snake! What is it Otacon! You can equip your Cardboard box by selecting it in your inventory screen then holding down R2 button and use the right stick to select it in the menu. Damn it Otacon A2Z didn't give me my cardboard box!!!! Well try using CQC by hitting the action button! Sorry Otacon cant do that either!................SNAKE?!?!?!?! COME IN SNAKE!?!!!?!!!SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!