• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Carpenters Belt

Do you think a storage type belt would be a good idea?

• No that sounds awful...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

NeonBlackKat

Backer
I was thinking maybe you could find a carpenters belt. It could hold tools and maybe some small crafting materials such as nails, screws, tape, or other things. Maybe when you find it it already has a hammer or a screwdriver in it. Or possibly something like a utility belt that holds a compass, knife, or a canteen maybe.

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Maybe have several of these items that pertain to different 'classes' in game... not only worn by those classes, but maybe spawn with them? Just a though. Like a Mechanic could spawn with a toolbox w/ some tools also... ???

Toastmaster

Not A Racist Piece Of Bread
Backer
Maybe have several of these items that pertain to different 'classes' in game... not only worn by those classes, but maybe spawn with them? Just a though. Like a Mechanic could spawn with a toolbox w/ some tools also... ???
I think JB talked about not having classes but more of a skills system which I think is fine as long as it's balanced

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
I like this idea, i think it would look good having your hammer and stuff on it. Would be helpful too.

Toastmaster

Not A Racist Piece Of Bread
Backer
Just seen it tonight, I appreciate the offer, will have to see how the game actually plays before I commit to anything... but don't count me out yet though... I am always willing to help.
Great, of course we'll have to see that everything works out, but it'd be great to have as many helping hands as possible. :D