• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Caves & Catacombs

Thread starter #1

nlduncan

MLGprosurvivor
Backer
Some big islands with city's will have catacombs around the city for religious things and a sort of grave system. They usually have lots of body's in them, skeleton wise. I think these could be used to get around some of the bigger city's without getting attacked by zombies or other players. but you could get lost, run out of food and water, and die if you don'd find a way out fast enough.

images (2).jpg download.jpg images (1).jpg

Moderator #3

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Some big islands with city's will have catacombs around the city for religious things and a sort of grave system. They usually have lots of body's in them, skeleton wise. I think these could be used to get around some of the bigger city's without getting attacked by zombies or other players. but you could get lost, run out of food and water, and die if you don'd find a way out fast enough.

View attachment 612 View attachment 610 View attachment 611
I like the idea of catacombs, near churches .etc. will add a nice spooky feel to the game. possibly have a base down there? What kind of loot would you find in there though?

I like the idea. But just because the alpha is an island. I still think the STN is a world because islands are boring. Just like Dead Island riptide. The game was horrible on ps3 but I liked it for Pc
Survive The Nights isn't going to be a world, it's going to be a series of islands so the devs can add islands when they want to and not effect the others around the area :) To get to the island you'll have to use a boat as aircraft won't be an option.

Tally Ho!

Davz Not Here

Backer
no one has suggested there be caves?
..... with the option of closing and fortifying

A Friendly Moosicorn

Majestic Creature
Meh, it doesn't seem like a place I would want to live in, ever. I think maybe if I were stranded or something and I wanted a temporary shelter, I would sleep there for the night. I think it would be cool if bears or wolfs or something would live in caves around the wilderness.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
I don't really see this working in Survive The Nights either. As far as I know, I believe the development team said that the map was based on an island, and the island obviously consists of quite a bit of woodland. I don't see there being any space for caves, to be honest. Good suggestion regardless though, man! :)

odinfan1

shhh im hunting zombies
Backer
I like the idea even small few small caves or a few caverns would add a unique survival prospect.

A Friendly Moosicorn

Majestic Creature
As much as I would like this, we also have to consider how unlikely this would be on a small island. The population probably has a small population, so why would they need catacombs? Also, it just doesn't really seem like it would work out in this game.. Good idea though!

tyronethecalzone

Survivor
Backer
Just something "Like the catacombs" not so much the catacombs i just want an underground part of a cave were we can get lost and such