• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Chainlink Fence

Thread starter Moderator #1

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
What does everyone think about being able to find sections/rolls of chain-link fence, along with fence poles for fortification purposes. I feel it would go right along with the whole sheets of metal and wood, buckets, etc... all the normal stuff you would really find in a real-world environment.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
Sounds good! There's nothing wrong with it. Oh, and here's a cool idea! Maybe you could find electric fences, take them to your base, and connect them to your generator! Or make regular fence into electric fence?
I'm sure that can be done with open wires and a car battery if anything. :p

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
*Time warps from another thread*
Yes, I do like this idea very much... for either extending and existing wall or make a new one maybe even reinforce with welding sheet-metal to it, and always having a way to breach it is a good thing like wire-cutters, blow-torch or a car :D

Edit: I would also like the ability to cut out sections of the fence and use them to fortify your window's for both safehouse and vehicle.

Last edited:

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
*Time warps from another thread*
Yes, I do like this idea very much... for either extending and existing wall or make a new one maybe even reinforce with welding sheet-metal to it, and always having a way to breach it is a good thing like wire-cutters, blow-torch or a car :D

Edit: I would also like the ability to cut out sections of the fence and use them to fortify your window's for both safehouse and vehicle.
Now that is an awesome idea!